Here are a few of the new pieces I've made recently. These are all red earthenware, except the feller with the hole in his head. That one is made of white earthenware, with a generous coating of red earthenware terra sigillata, applied when the piece was bone dry. That one is an experiment... I'm mainly just looking for a different finished surface. I gave it a slight sheen by rubbing it with the tip of my finger. I added some terra sig to the surface of the red earthenware bowl in the top photo, also, just to smooth it out a bit. Can't wait to have a kiln load... I'm getting anxious to fire again!