I did a bisque firing this past Wednesday evening (the 30th) and everything came out great! I was glad to see that these guys survived. They are a bit of a departure from my usual effigy pieces. I made a similar, but smaller, version of these tall vases (or bottles) back in early January, and noted at the time that that form presented a lot of possibilities. I wanted to try adding some color, for one thing, and see how that played out; plus at around 13" tall, they are pretty much the largest pieces I have ever hand built. So far I am fairly happy with the results. I spent a good part of the day today glazing this load. If all goes as planned, I will do the glaze firing tomorrow afternoon.