Friday, March 16, 2012

Summer clouds...

Amazing.  Mid March, and we had a high of 80 degrees today here in southwest Missouri!  Not a record, but dang close... it felt like summer.  When I got home from work I put on some shorts and a t-shirt, and officially started my weekend!  We cooked out on our new grill this evening... burgers, brats, chicken and a few steaks, grilled taters and onions (Mmmmmm).  Most of it will go in the freezer for later.  It was a great evening. This beautiful summer cloud formation popped up at around 5:30, out to our east.  I'm almost tempted to get the garden ready (ha).  It's hard to believe that we could still see below freezing temperatures... and snow.  It's not that unusual in March, but I'm hoping that the possibility has just slipped away.  We really haven't had much of a winter here.  That's OK with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment