Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Looking out at the new year ahead... and feeling kinda goofy.  And that's OK, it's 1:30 in the morning, and it was a long night.  

Our band played in Mountain Grove, Missouri last night, at a place called The Midway.  Instead of doing Auld Lang Syne at the stroke of midnight, we played You Shook Me All Night Long by ACDC.  I like that a lot better.  As the night wore down, the lights came on and the party people eventually drifted out into the beautiful early morning hours of a new year.  It was chilly out, and very windy, but this time of year if it's not sleeting or snowing on New Years eve, we consider ourselves fortunate.  As we were tearing down our equipment and getting ready to load out, I picked up this party hat and put it on to commemorate the event. I had Pam take a picture on my phone to send to all of my friends and family... most of which were probably asleep (ha).  It's Sunday morning, January 1, 2012... and as I sit here at the computer, in my jammies ;) I have a simple hope that this new year will be a healthy, happy and prosperous one for everybody.  I have some big ideas for the year ahead of us.  I guess I better get to it!  Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment