Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's a winter wonderland...


It's been snowing pretty good this morning, here in Ozark... more than they were expecting down here, I think.  As I have noted in the past, it is very pretty, but I'm glad I'm not out in it.  It's been coming down steadily since a little before 7:00 this morning.  It's hard to see in the pictures, but we've probably received an inch to an inch and a half today, so far.  And yes, that sign says Hair Cut 8 dollars!  My gosh what a deal!  ;)
Anyway... back to the snow.
The front passed through last evening, with some heavy flurries overnight; and it got quite a bit colder.  The first of the snow last night melted and then refroze, so we had some ice under it, but the drive to work really wasn't bad at all; they had obviously been out salting the roads early.  And as long as it stops this afternoon and the roads are OK for the drive home, I'm good with it.  It's blowing sideways right now.  Funny... a little Ozarks blizzard.
I've been thinking I need to build some shelves downstairs in my studio area; like I don't have enough to do around the house already.  But I have enough pots made right now (with many more to come) that I am actually running out of places to put them!  That's a first for me... and very cool!  I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment